domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

My favorite festivity

My favorite festivity is the New Year Festivity, because I usually travel to Copiapó or La Serena and go out with my family and my friends. I watch movies with my mother and my little sister. This is the only day in the whole year we meet to eat togueter, because my grandad wakes up from his bed in the second floor. Also my cousin David comes to home with his baby and his girlfriend.
During the New Year Festivity I visit my best friend house and I talk with his cool father about politic, natural enviroment and Journalism. After that I go out with my mom to get food for the dinner.
Last time I could not travel to Copiapó because of medical problems. So I went to Entel Tower with my boyfriend and his family and we watched the fireworks.
I would like to travel out of the country and know how is the New Year Festivity en other lands.
This year I want to go to Valparaiso with my college friends and my beatiful boyfriend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario