lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Environment

I think it's very difficult for people in Chile to approach the care of the environment. If don’t there consciousness in health, education and culture is less likely to worry about the care of the environment. Always I see people throwing garbage from their cars or from windows of the buses. If I go to a beach at night I see the pollution of the people. Also in the JGM every friday is a lot of garbage all over the grass and if we arrived early on Monday, the print is larger. Daylight reveals all the dirt. At the University there are areas of recycling and that has helped nearly recycling. But since there are many places that make it difficult to select the trash. I haven’ t car, I'm transported in bus. For my physical condition I don’t use a bicycle. In 2007 I approached the organization not to Pascualama, it defended the Huasco valley , but today only informed me of the problem. Time does not allow me to work harder.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario