jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

My favorite photograph

My favorite photograph is about my class trip. In the photograph there is me and my friend Milena. We were sleeping on the bus in South of Chile. My friend Pablo took the photograph and we didn' t realise. After we watched the camara and the situacion was very funny. I like this photograph very much because it represents my life in that time: sleep and travel.
In this trip I met a lot of my clasmates. I took many photographs but I didn't have digital camara. So the photographs were saved in the album, I couldn't publish them in the web. Even I think the photograph could be lost in my home in Copiapo. It is really sad.
At present I have a digital camara. For this I can take photograph in all my trips.

I like to take photograph in my trips. In my last trip to Brazil I took 500 pictures. In my last winter vacations I took 300 pictures.I visited La Serena, Coquimbo and the Elqui valley. Definitely the pictures are the most beatiful memory about trips and visits to other contries and cities.

1 comentario:

  1. It's great to take pictures in travel.
    It serves to show that you were there to envy. (Joke)
    Me too I love taking pictures but of the landscapes and emotions of being in one place.
    The last class will to take photos, ok?

    ResponderEliminar