jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is my camara sony. I like it very much because it allows me to extract photos of high quality.

I take care of it very much because my grandmother gave her to me in my birthday. I wanted that they were returning because it is very expensive, but ultimately I remained with it.

I like to take my camara to my trips, to photograph in meetings and later to see the photos and to remember those moments.

If it did not have my camara it would be very sad because it might not extract photos independently, would I have to borrow camara or use older camaras, that I can not take thousands of photos and I can not to delete and guard this photos without any problems. In addition since I can see it in the computer and I can do many arrangements to them in pothoshop in order that they meet nicer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario