lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

The last semester


Well, In the last semester I worked teaching in the Institute of Comumication and Image. I deepened on the identity subject. I learned about topics related to the Latin American refuge and the Topics related to the social memory. All that thanks to my participation in a project of investigation in the area of the social sciences.

With my work in the classes for students of the first year I specialized on the area of Communication and Identity. I knew more authors and I approached the different currents of thought more.

I did not practise any type of sport. In the summer I registered in a gym in my stay in Coquimbo. There I practised aerobox, pilates, aerobics and entertaining dance. Nowadays I am gliding to return to do exercise. My sedentary life is lethal.

Now I want to continue in my studies, specifically related with the social sciences and working in class in this Institutte. I hope to travel in september, before fiestas patrias, because in the summer I will make my journalism experience .

Finally I want to visit my family in Copiapó. For my study and my work I cant visit them frequently and this is very sad. I hope to carry out this plan.








3 comentarios:

  1. I'm so happy for your first teaching experience. I know you will be better, and, why not, the best.

    Good luck this term!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the topics the Latin American refuge. I know that you are working with the teacher José Miguel Labrin. He is good!!! A hug friend

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good luck with all the teaching!!

    Great work in the blog ;)

    ResponderEliminar