lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Spain


I would like to visit España. I feel very intersted about meeting the people, the life, the places, the communication, the relationship, the culture and especially the way the people look at each other.

I refer how that culture can manages to form thoughts about different relation, people, his bodies, his emotions and his acts. This is a prejudice. I have the idea of there are an evolved perception of the environment in general.

I did not known the deep way the culture, neither the history this country. But I interested because is a place for intelect and knowledge before to Latin America.

I can say that my intention is to travel to Spain to do some course or posgrado in journalism. I would like to be two years there, studying and being employed at what my university studies allow me. I would like to cross all the nearby countries and to know many persons of different nationalities, to make friend and to create contacts.

I would like come back and to spread all knowledge lerned and then to travel one time more to Spain for visit my news friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario