lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

My favourite tv show

My favourite tv show is Prison Break. Mi best friend Nicole always told me about this serial. She told me that tv show was very entertaining. She didn' t stop seeing it.
I didn' t want to see it because I did not have a lot of time and one day I decided to see it and could not stop any more.
Prison Break is wonderful. It have suspense, drama and a screenplay very ingenious. I really like it. I don't have time for to see the second season. I saw the firts season any more.
The character are very elaborate and the history is very intriguing. All is connecting, all is good fulfilled. I love it.

3 comentarios:

  1. Why do you like the intriguing?

    I'm sure you and Nico loves the venezuelan soap opera...jeje

    Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Andrea
    Sorry, I have never watched Prison Break. So, I can't say anything about this hahaha.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I missed a photo in your post. It's kind of short also...

    Try to fulfil the task completely next time ;)

    ResponderEliminar