lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

My favourite cartoon

I do not remember much about the cartoon I saw as a child. I remember playing with dolls a lot and I like to review books of short stories, fables and animals. What I saw were soap operas and some programs like El tiempo es oro and Maravilloso. Larger and began to see Los Picapiedras.

My mom worked all day and I went to school until 4 pm. As I got up early, came home tired and had no desire to play. I think I slept a little and then to the work of calligraphy or art drawings. So I say do not recall seeing many pictures. The order of weeks, he shared time with my mom and in the afternoon I used to see some pictures. I remember seeing films of Walt dysney tired. In Copiapo, where he lived until entering the University, was a cinema films arriving very late, but at least served to watch movies not yet out at Blockbuster.

also remember that I did not like Japanese animation, I only entertained the Detective Conan. I do not like Sailor Moon or Dragonball or Ranma. My mom told me that the Power Rangers were very imaginative and I could not see why until I saw with my friend Milena and I loved them. From there I became a fan and rented as three times the film and I did not miss any chapter. That started my interest in the series. Interest that continues to this day.

3 comentarios:

  1. I watched "Picapidedras" and I liked a lot :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember to the Detective Conan, but a don like so much. It was very complicated in my childhood.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. There are some bits I don't understand, but the rest is good.

    Remember to use the subject in each sentence also ;)

    Cheers!!

    ResponderEliminar