jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Me and the earthquaka in Chile

I was in my summer vacations, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, when I heard about the earthquake in Chile. I woke up early in the morning, very hungry and tired, because last night I was in a party club dancing with my friends, so I walk to the hostel’s kitchen to get some milk and bread. A Jewish girl from Israel stops me and said: “Did you hear the news? There was an earthquake in Chile! The scientists on the tv said that it was one of the greatest earthquakes of all times, something like the number 5 of all human history”.
I got paralyzed, and I didn’t say anything. Some seconds later I finally recovered and I said her: “You have got to be kidding!” She looked at me very serious and response: “No, I am not. I’m sorry”. In that moment, all my day and my life changed forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario