jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

Néstor García Canclini

In my University life I met very different authors related to antropology. In 2007 I read Culture and comunication: Between global and local , in the Comunication and Identity asignature. I liked this book very much. So I started a read about Identity, specifically this author.
Néstor García Canclini is an anthropologist from Argentina. He was born 1 th december in 1939. He studied posmodernism matter and the culture from the latinoamerican perspective. The principal concept he invented was " cultural mixture".

He studied philosophy and became doctor in antropology. Néstor was teacher in a lot of universities, some of them were Nápoles, Barcelona and Sao Paulo. His most importan works were "popular art and latin american society ".

1 comentario:

  1. I like that guy to... Do youremember an other antropolygst called Jorge Larraín? He wrote a very famouse book: Chilean Identity. I read it in the samecurse as you did!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar