jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

My favorite vacation place

In this summer I went to Río de Janeiro in Brazil with my boyfriend Alvaro. I stayed for two weeks in Copacabana street, specifically in Brazucas hostal. I traveled three days by bus. It is very cheap, but it is not very comfortable. Rio de Janeiro is the most beautiful place I have been
in my life. The weather is very hot and humid. The people are very nice and generous. I liked very much the culture of country. The life is very expensive, I saw a lot of poor people sleeping in the rich street.
I visited a lot of beaches, the Corcovado hill, the downtown and the Maracaná stadium. I met a lot of people of many different countries around the world. In my room a woman from Israel slept and one boy from United States. The relations there were very interisting and special.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario